Law & Logan Energy and Engineering Company is an indigenous organisation that has over the years emerged to be a formidable and enviable Energy and Environmental Engineering firm in the industry. A division of Efficacy Group established since 2009 and has been on fast path of growth over the years employing a highly skilled and technically capable multinational and indigenous workforce that can respond quickly and efficiently to client’s needs.
Our competencies covers Water and Wastewater Engineering, Borehole Drilling and as well in Oil and Gas services, we are skilled in Engineering Design, Procurement and Logistic Support, Installation, Commissioning, Operation and Maintenance, Start-up Services, Project Management and other allied industry. Law and Logan Energy and Engineering Company has developed a strong reputation for technical development in Energy and Environment industry by pioneering and developing systems, methods and equipment designs, leading to efficient procedures and practices being implemented throughout all our projects in Nigeria.
OUR QUALITY POLICY
Law & Logan Energy and Engineering is committed to exceeding customer satisfaction by delivering quality, timely and cost effective Engineering services using the right people, processes and technology. We are dedicated to the strict implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the organization’s quality management system based on the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Requirements.
In achieving this, we aim to:
- Continually manage, develop, review and improve its quality policies, strategies and processes to meet these responsibilities and achieve industry best practice.
- Effectively communicate the Quality objectives and Quality Policies and ensure the implementation at all levels.
- Continually manage and improve the organisation’s Quality Management System.
- Exceed client’s satisfaction by delivering quality services in a safe and timely manner.
- Continuously improve the quality of services rendered to our esteemed clients.
Ensure our services conform to the appropriate local and international standards, adopting a qualified and experienced workforce.